WE ARE ZZISH: EdTech's most passionate pioneers.
Zzish is a data-driven education app platform. At it's core Zzish provides universal teacher dashboards that any app can plug into and that gamify student learning in the classroom whilst giving teachers instant insight into student learning gaps.
We are looking for an incredible DevOps Engineer who wants create and automate a deployment pipeline for our quickly growing platform. You will ensure that we hit our availability targets and that we provide a good service to our customers. We are currently moving to big data stream processing pipelines, you will help us design this architecture and make sure that it allows us to serve millions of students and teachers.
This is a stand alone role allowing the DevOps Engineer to influence and make decisions about the technology we use.
- Experience deploying and maintaining web apps
- Experience automating deployment processes
- Experience with cloud based architectures
- Experience diagnosing server performance issues and excellent communication skills so that they can communicate these issues to the tech team
- Experience with securing servers and databases
- We use: AWS, OpsWorks, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, HAProxy, Git
- Optional experience: Node, Java, GCP
You’ll be joining Zzish at a pivotal point in our growth. We have the best and most interesting apps in Edtech looking to integrate with our dashboards, huge global publishers (and a lot of talented teachers) providing our content, teachers and clients in 120 countries and, most importantly, a constantly evolving product roadmap which we believe will change the future of education forever. Now all we need is YOU, an inspiring, creative, detailed DevOps, to help make it happen.