Inside Sales Executive (Schools Engagement)
Who are we?
We are Zzish. We share a passion for building a world in which every teacher uses apps in the classroom to transform learning for students everywhere. Our goal is to bridge the gap between technology and the classroom.
Our talented and enthusiastic team are building and scaling a deep technology platform for education apps. We call our dashboards a ‘virtual teaching assistant’, letting the teacher know exactly who needs help and what they need help with.
Why Zzish? Why now?
You’ll be joining Zzish at a pivotal point in our growth. We have teachers and clients in 120 countries who love our products and are seeing meaningful results with their students. Most importantly, we have a constantly evolving product roadmap which we believe will change the future of education forever.
You will play a large part in our company growth, engaging with teachers worldwide, who have signed up for a free account to our platform, and ensuring they have a positive experience. You will be comfortable presenting and conducting demonstrations of our products and services and ultimately converting teachers to a paid subscription.
You will ...
- Reach out to a minimum of 40 teachers a day via the phone
- Convert 10% of potential customers to paid subscriptions
- Conduct telephone demonstrations of the product
- Provide product and service information
- Handle product related doubts, concerns and complaints
You need …
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- English as a first language
- Great telephone manner
- Proven achievements in a similar role
- Ability to deliver against quality and quantity KPIs
- Bags of initiative and a self starting attitude
- Experience of selling into education
- Competitive salary in line with experience plus commission
- Opportunities to grow and advance your career
- Share options once in a permanent role: when we achieve our goals these will be worth more than the annual salary
- PerkBox benefits: www.perkbox.co.uk
- Team socials
- To join and learn from a team of passionate and super talented people
- The chance to use your talent for the social good!
Please note the hours for this role will run into the evening to mirror US working hours. Monday - Thursday 12pm to 9pm and Fridays 9.30am - 6.30pm